We offer professional training on quality wineries in France, where you experience the whole process of winemaking from viticulture management, grapes, pressing, fermenting…
- Program Requirements
- Package Includes
- Package Excludes
- Enquire Now
We offer professional training on quality wineries in France, where you experience the whole process of winemaking from viticulture management, grapes, pressing, fermenting and cellar management. You will get to experience French culture and lifestyle, as well as the language, although most of the hosts can speak English.
Requirements for the French Winemaking Program:
- Winemaking experience and/or, winemaking qualification background and experience from at least one grape harvest, the more the better. (If unsure about your experience get in touch)
- Age: 19- 30 years
- Be able to speak good English or /and have at least a basic knowledge of French, for social reasons we appreciate at least basic French
- Be motivated and interested in winegrowing
- Be flexible and open minded
- Have a clean police record.
- Be in good general health
- Flights to France and travel to the host farm
- Local transport for sightseeing etc.
- Visa costs
- Personal costs