Please note all prices are in New Zealand Dollars ($NZD)
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Apply Now
Many families prefer their nanny to be live-in ‘Residential Nannies’ if possible so that they know the nanny will always start on time and will not be late due to traffic. The accommodation provided is usually of a high standard and is an arrangement which also suits many Nannies due to the high cost of housing, transport and living in/around London and other parts of the UK. Also, it saves a lot of wasteful commuting time! Many families also offer live-out positions for Nannies who prefer not to live with their family employers – ‘Daily Nannies’.
Nannies often work long hours; they start work early in the morning and continue until 6 or 7 pm, or even 8 pm, but the work is well paid and for the most part, enjoyable!
Although most nannies prefer to work full time for one family, many split their week between two families, particularly if they are live out/daily nannies.
The Nanny’s weekly pay varies greatly depending on the Nanny’s experience, skills, qualifications, local knowledge, and the particular job specifications. A nanny who has been working for a family with young children in one locality for five years will be highly sought after by other families with young children in that area; as she/he will have gained a lot of useful local knowledge and connections.
They will know where the best toddler groups or baby music groups are and also have a good network of other nannies with whom they can arrange ‘playdates’ for the children with.
A Nanny who has good local knowledge with excellent experience and qualifications can earn $1000-1200 NZD per week (or more for a live-out position). Some of our London nannies are paid up to $2,000 per week – which is a very attractive live-in nanny salary!
Nannies are professionals and the cost of their salary and the associated taxes and National Insurance contributions can make them unaffordable for many families.
- Be 18-30 years old
- Be in good general health
- Have a clean police record
- Have a good level of experience with children and/or a suitable qualification
- Have a professional attitude
- Be prepared to take on new challenges
- Enjoy meeting new people
The rates for our UK Nanny program are $600 NZD.
- Assistance with all application forms, and sent to suitable host families
- Host family secured before your departure
- Our experienced staff to answer all of your questions
- Assistance with obtaining the required visa
- Assistance with your travel plans
- Access to other Au Pairs in the area
- Interviewing and screening of the host family
- Certificate of completion.
- And much more. We are here to support you every step of the way.
The salary varies depending on hours and experience/qualifications but can range from $600 – 1800 NZD per week.
- Regular time off
- Supportive learning environment
- Access to other young/international travelers
- A chance to share your knowledge and learn new skills.
- Flights to the UK.
- Visa costs
- Personal costs
- StartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing