Please note all prices are in New Zealand Dollar ($NZD) Farming types vary, as do working hours, though typically this will be 40-50 hours per week. Farming types available are: Breeding Farm – Working on a breeding farm does not imply only taking care of animals, but also includes field work and other general farm work. Dairy Cows – Around half of the dairy production is located in the North Western part of the country (Bretagne, Pays de la Loire, Normandie). The most common breeds are Prim’Holstein, Montbéliarde, Nomande, etc… Beef Cows – Around a third of the beef cows are located inProgram Details
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Apply Now
Requirements for the French Agricultural Program:
- An agricultural qualification and preferably some experience in the farming type they are choosing to work within France
- Age: 19- 30 years
- Be able to speak good English or /and have at least a basic knowledge of French, for social reasons we appreciate at least basic French
- Be motivated and interested in agriculture/horticulture
- Be flexible and open minded
- Have a clean police record
- Be in good general health
- Drivers Licence required
- Applications sent to hosts and assistance with obtaining the required documents.
- Interaction with hosts to answer all of your questions
- Assistance with obtaining the required visa.
- Travel assistance to France and onwards to the host farm
- An information pack to assist you with settling in France
- Certificate of completion.
- And much more. We are here to support you every step of the way.
You will receive at least the minimum wage of 9.88 euro (approx. $16.50 NZD). Food and board will be deducted from your wage.
- Local transport for sightseeing etc.
- Flights to France and travel to the host farm
- Visa costs
- Personal costs
No details found.