Please note all prices are in New Zealand Dollars ($NZD)
Trip Code :
- Program Details
- Apply Now
- Meet all the requirements for a New Zealand working holiday visa. (Check here)
- Be in good physical health.
- Have some childcare or babysitting experience.
- Can commit to a minimum three-month placement.
- Two nights of accommodation provided.
- Specialised Au Pair Orientation course ( check out what our orientation course covers here )
- Pre-arrival family placement.
- Access to a database of jobs and job support for your entire stay.
- 24/7 phone support.
- Mail holding and forwarding service.
- Access to other working travellers in New Zealand
- Travel card for discounted food, accommodation, and activities
- The chance to learn new experiences and make new friends.
- Paid weekly/fortnightly - Typically $180-$250 per week after tax and accommodation.
- Private bedroom and meals provided
- Regular time off - generally two days per week
- Supportive learning environment
- Access to other Au Pairs
- A chance to share your knowledge and learn new skills.
- Flights to and from New Zealand
- Travel within New Zealand (excluding airport transfer)
- Travel Insurance
- Visa fees