Work on a Farm for 3 – 12 months, and learn about farming in New Zealand. We work predominantly with dairy farming hosts…
- Program Requirements
- Package Includes
- Package Excludes
- Enquire Now
Work on a Farm for 3 – 12 months, and learn about farming in New Zealand. We work predominantly with dairy farming hosts but can assist with other farming types also.
While there are many farming types in New Zealand, the majority of farms we place applicants on are dairy farms.
For the less experienced, or working travellers who want to experience farm life, there are many farms where you can work 3-4 hours per day in exchange for food and accommodation. This is a great way to build up some experience to move into paid farm work. or to learn a new type of farming.
Be aged 18-30 years of age
Be in good health
Have no dependants
Have grown up on or around farms, and/or 1 years full time experience, and/or a tertiary qualification in agriculture.
Have the ability to obtain a working holiday visa. Other visa options can be discussed. (additional costs apply)
- 2 nights paid accommodation provided.
- Specialised Farm Orientation course
- Access to our database of paid jobs and job support for your entire stay.
- Possible pre-placement on a farm ( see requirements ).
- 24/7 phone and email support.
- Mail holding and forwarding service.
- Access to farming clubs throughout New Zealand.
- Travel card for discounted food, accommodation, and activities.
- The chance to learn new experiences and make new friends!
- Flights to and from New Zealand
- Travel within New Zealand (excluding airport transfer)
- Travel Insurance
- Visa fees