Mount Meru Regional Hospital in the city centre of Arusha is the main public hospital for the Mount Meru, Arusha and Lake Manyara…
Trip Code :
- Program Requirements
- Package Includes
- Package Excludes
- Enquire Now
- Are studying towards, or have a qualification in medicine, nursing, therapy or other related medical fields.
- Age: 18- 30 years
- Be motivated and interested in experiencing another culture.
- Be flexible and open minded
- Have a clean police record.
- Be in good general health
- Individual Consultation and Preparation prior to your arrival
- Access to the Online Resource Centre which has Preparation Materials including Intercultural Preparation, compiled particularly for your destination (PDFs, Videos)
- Preparation Session via Skype, together with further participants
- Arrangements of the Documents you need for your Visa Application, but not the official government fees for the visa (See costs below)
- Local Police Registration (if required),
- Pick-up and Transfer on arrival from the next international airport to where you do the placement
- Accompanying you to your placement on your first day
- Issuance of Confirmations/Certificates for your university, scholarship, insurance, etc. and filling out/signing Internship Contracts for your university.
- Travel to/from Tanzania (you book it on your own; we can assist you)
- Official fees for Visa (see below)
- Insurance (Travel Health Insurance, Liability Insurance, Travel Cancellation insurance; you book it on your own, we can assist you)
- Personal Expenses
- Local Transport (Estimated amounts see below)
- Visa around $60-350 NZD EUR depending on activity and duration; to apply for prior to your travel
- Small local expenses (Internet, Local Transport): approx. 40-90 NZD/month
- Insurances around 30-70 NZD/month