Are you passionate about mother earth and preserving endangered animals? Join us and other environmentalists in making a difference through volunteer service and…
- Program Requirements
- Package Includes
- Package Excludes
- Enquire Now
Are you passionate about mother earth and preserving endangered animals? Join us and other environmentalists in making a difference through volunteer service and research.
Our “Mother Nature Conservation Camp” is located in Zanzibar, a Tanzanian Island off the eastern coast of Africa.
We have 10 volunteer activities available at two locations – a Rainforest and a Beach – which are operated under professional guidance. You can share your time between the two locations, staying in the forest camp or a bungalow on the beach!
No details found.
- Support prior to your departure and travel planning
- Individual Consultation and Preparation prior to your arrival
- Access to our Online Resource Centre which has Preparation Materials including Intercultural Preparation, compiled particularly for your destination (PDFs, Videos)
- Preparation Session via Skype, together with further participants
- An arrangement of your Residence Permit, Work Permit or similar permit and other official permits (if required), but not the official government fees for it/them (See costs below)
- Pick-up and Transfers from/to Zanzibar International Airport (ZNZ) on arrival and departure to/from Nungwi/Muungoni
- Personal support staff at your location and at our international office
- Orientation and Introduction in Zanzibar
- Accompanying you to your placement on your first day
- 24 Hours emergency support by the local support team
- 50 USD Contribution to your project
- Local SIM Card with 10.000 TSH airtime
- Issuance of Confirmations/Certificates for your university, scholarship, insurance, etc. and filling out/signing Internship Contracts for your university
- 15% Discount for Safaris, Kilimanjaro Climbs, Excursions and Watersports Activities offered by “Budget Safari Tanzania“
- Accommodation and Meals ($35 per day shared / $70 per day single accommodation)
- Travel to/from Zanzibar
- Official fees for Visa, Residence Permit, Work Permit (Approx. $650)
- Insurance ( $50-80/month. Travel Health Insurance, Liability Insurance, Travel Cancellation insurance; you book it on your own, we can assist you)
- Personal Expenses
- Local Transport (Approx. $50-80/month)