• Overview
  • Program Details
  • Inclusions
  • Exclusions
  • Apply Now

You must be between the ages of 18 and 35 when making the initial application.

For Agriculture placements, you must have a minimum of two years’ practical experience driving farm machinery and/or handling farm animals.  Education in agriculture or as a mechanic is an asset, but not required.

For Horticulture placements, you must have a minimum of two years’ practical experience and/or education in horticulture.

You are required to hold a valid driver’s license from your home country. An international driver’s license may also be required.

If accepted to this program, you will be required to provide criminal record checks to the Canadian government - from your home country and all other countries you visited for more than 6 months within the past 5 years.

You may not bring a spouse or dependent child to Canada on this program.

Large Crop Farms (800 -10000 hectares)
Mixed Crop and Beef Farms
Cattle Ranches
Dairy Farms
Home Management (rural)
Home Management with Farm Chores
Sheep Farms (very limited)
Market Gardens (very limited)
Greenhouse (very limited)

Most trainees in Canada live in the farmyard with the host family. Many would have a room in the family home, and some would have a separate house or trailer. Meals are usually eaten with the family, but sometimes, trainees do their own cooking

No details found.

Please wait...
Due to the global pandemic, COVID-19, we are suspending all trips and programs until at least September 30 2020. You can still send through your enquiries for travel after this date and we will assess our posponement period constantly.Enquire Here
+ +