Please note all prices are in New Zealand Dollar ($NZD) This is an online service only and because of this we are unable to guarantee jobs and we are unable to meet you in person. For those that wish to have extra services we also have another Australia work and travel program that you can look at: https://numadi.com/itinerary/australia-work-and-travel/ Experience all that Australia has to offer by working and travelling your way through the country. With many casual jobs available in hospitality, agriculture, horticulture and construction, working a few months at a time in different locations is the ultimate way toProgram Details
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Apply Now
Please note all prices are in New Zealand Dollar ($NZD)
This is an online service only and because of this we are unable to guarantee jobs and we are unable to meet you in person. For those that wish to have extra services we also have another Australia work and travel program that you can look at: https://numadi.com/itinerary/australia-work-and-travel/
Typical working holiday
Many working travellers choose to purchase a vehicle, normally a station wagon or camper van so they have the option to sleep in the vehicle when required. This is not always necessary as it is easy to meet other travellers and share the costs with them if they have a vehicle, or use public transport, though this is limited when compared to many other countries, particularly as some of the most scenic parts of Australia can be in very remote areas.
There are many hostels available that provide dorm rooms, a kitchen and bathroom for between $17 -$28 AUD (approx.) per night. Campgrounds range from $5-$20 per night and there are places that you can camp for free. Typical work includes farm work, fruit picking, pruning and packing and waiting in restaurants.
- Meet all requirements for an Australian working holiday visa .
- Be flexible with a sense of adventure.
- Airport transfer and two nights dorm room accommodation. You can upgrade to a private room from $40 per night extra
- Orientation book on Australia
- Access to our database of jobs
- Australian SIM card for phone service
- 24/7 email support.
- Access to networks with other working travellers in Australia.
- Travel card for discounted food, accommodation and adventure activities.
- The chance to learn new experiences and make new friends.
*Additional charges may apply depending on the size and time period.
- Paid weekly/fortnightly for the time you work – minimum $18.93 per hour (before tax and accommodation) – Casual employment rates will differ.
- Access to other working travellers.
- A chance to share your knowledge and learn new skills.
- Flights to and from Australia
- Travel within Australia (excluding airport transfer)
- Travel Insurance
- Visa fees